Tax Planning Services
We offer our Tax Planning Services with creative tax savings strategies for small businesses and individuals.
Effectively reducing your taxes requires extensive tax planning that considers all possible deductions and tax code changes. At McDonald Tax Consulting LLC, we work closely with small business owners and individuals to generate strategies that take advantage of today’s incentives and prepare for tomorrow’s tax challenges. Some accountants only connect with clients at tax time, but we will stay in touch with you throughout the year to proactively manage your tax liabilities and get ideal results at tax time. When you become our client, we will faithfully pledge to make sure you never pay more than the law requires.
As your Tax Advisor, we strive to make ourselves available to answer questions and help you make important financial decisions that could impact your taxes. We understand how to effectively manage both state and federal tax obligations and will continually adjust your plan in line with new legislation. With our recommendations, you will reduce your tax burden and will retain more of your income.
Tax Planning for Businesses and Individuals
Our experienced Southaven, MS, tax firm can save you real money on your taxes through sophisticated tax planning. To learn more about personal or business tax planning, call (833) 227-8292 now or request your free consultation online.
- Strategic Tax Planning for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
- Tax Planning Techniques for Individuals
- Multi-state Tax Planning
- Alternative Minimum Tax Planning
- Trust and Estate planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
Tax Planning is essential to helping you successfully and legally reduce the amount of your tax liabilities. In addition to making sure that your business is tax compliant, we also can suggest tax saving strategies that will maximize your after-tax income.
We offer tax planning to assist start-ups, as well as established businesses. We will provide you with a complete list of the most overlooked deductions so that you can limit your tax liability for the upcoming tax year.
We will also assist you with Tax Planning by:
- helping you to defer income so that you can save money now and pay less taxes in the future
- lower taxes on your income so that you can keep more of your earnings
- lower taxes on your estate and gifts so that the beneficiaries can keep more of what you have given
- lower taxes on investments and retirement distributions so that you can maintain your lifestyle and much more
To learn more about personal or business tax planning, call (833) 227-8292 now or request your free consultation online.